Thursday, February 10, 2011

configuring sun-java6-jre license screen: can't press

I'm still struggling my way through with Ubuntu Linux.
I was installing java6-jdk with the following command.

$ sudo apt-get install sun-java6-jdk

Then, configuring sun-java6-jre license screen shows up.
It has <ok> but I couldn't figure out how to select it.

The solution was Press <TAB> and then Press <Enter>.

Well, this was really annoying....
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=657917
http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?26,120455,120455

14 comments:

  1. Thank you. Wow I was loosing my mind on this one!

    -Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many blessings upon your house. I was going out of my mind, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ROXOR FORE EVAR!!!!1!

    But seriously, I was just about to go load the gun and start venting my rage on random pedestrians when lo and behold, my friend Mr. Google introduced me to this golden vestige of a page, authored by teh GOD that is YOU!!! THANKS, MAN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks... Helped a lot...
    Was biting my nails for a few minutes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. how to install ttf-me-quran to enable Uthman-Taha theme in ubantu 11.10

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I've been trying to work that out for a day... :S

    ReplyDelete
  7. life saver man...I was about to install openSuse just because of this....ubuntu gets on my nerves sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  8. pressing TAB and then ENTER -- this solution is not working with me.

    I am stuck on this from last 2 days.
    please please help me.

    ReplyDelete